Check out the three (3!) Facebook presences of CUMC!
(1) Our effort to be welcoming to immigrant children, especially unaccompanied children.
(2) A"group" for Children's Ministry which you may join or "like."
(3) Our original Claremont UMC "page," which would welcome your "liking" it and commenting.
Check them out and add your words of support!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
As followers of Jesus Christ, we are an inclusive community, responding to God’s love and grace.
- We nurture one another on our spiritual journeys.
- We work for peace and justice.
- We serve others and God’s creation.
Together we seek God’s creative transformation of the world and of individual hearts.
—Adopted by CUMC Church Council, 2009
WE ARE A RECONCILING CONGREGATION:
As faithful disciples of Jesus and His teachings, we advocate for the full inclusion and acceptance of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender persons and their families in the church and community.
WE ARE PART OF THE CALIFORNIA-PACIFIC ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH:
The Cal Pac UMC vision statement: "Inspiring the world as passionate followers of Jesus Christ so all may experience God’s life-giving love."
Check out this
of six years of nativity scenes by artist John Zachary on our church lawn.
To read the most recent letter from our missionary Mozart Adevu click below!
Regular newsletters from Interfaith Arkansas, where our missionary and Church and Community Worker the Rev. Stephen Copley is director , are also available online. (Click on the image below for his newsletters!)
Regular email releases from the Cal-Pac Conference Communications Office (CPCO) are available at this Mailchimp® website, where you may also subscribe.